Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank god its Friday......

Well thank god it is Friday. I have had one of those weeks that I don't want to repeat. After Monday its all gone down hill. After carrying stuff to and from the car on Australia Day My shoulders and back were buggered so I went to the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but not Wednesday. My food intake has varied from great to down right disgusting. My mood has gone from happy go lucky to tired irritable cranky snappy and down in the dumps.

I am going to Armidale on Sunday for a week for Uni. I hate Armidale and loathe the place. I enjoy the fact that once I'm there I can only do uni work and not worry about other stuff, but I don't do well with people that don't listen in lectures then ask the same question that was just answered. I enjoy the fact that I get to hang out with a cool friend of mine Jayne that is as psycho as I am and we get along very well. She is also banded and this will be my first res school banded. I enjoy being away but hate the town there is nothing to do after hours and I hate going to the pubs cos they are a completely different breed of people. I am going to try and do some walking and some swimming if we can fit it in to keep up my exercise and maybe help my mental health, so I apologise in advanced for some of my posts that will be coming over the next week.

No comments: