Monday, January 12, 2009

My day ......what a day

Well off to a somewhat bad start running late to gym but ate a proper breakfast. Went to the pool after the gym as I every morning. Get to pool, pool closed till further notice sign on door. So go and wait outside work for an hour and eat the innards of a potato pie. Regret eating same pie nearly straight after it. Get to work and get started during my day I end up dealing with delusional old lady who we needed to call an ambulance on. Spend the day in a hot little car with no aircon. Then attempt lunch..a mini crispy chicken wrap. Get nearly all the way through then got over excited and needed to 'clear' the last part. Get hungry later and have a packet of salt and vinager chips. I then get my hair done and attempt to have subway for dinner. A 6 inch meatball sub cut in half. Didn't end well. Oh well new day tomorrow to start a fresh.

No comments: