Thursday, January 8, 2009

CCWLSG

Well last night I went to my monthly meeting of the Central Coast Weight loss Support Group. Even though I need to drive 1 hour to get there and everytime I have gone there so far the local police have pulled me over for stupid things, have wasted my time and I wasn't doing anything ticket worthy!! Oh well, back to the meetings, I love going to these meetings the girls and boys are fantastic, Not a bitchy one in the room. I love sitting around and talking about everyones experience and comparing notes. We brainstorm ideas about issues people maybe having. I love it I look forward to it in my month. Anyone that has been banded or is thinking about it or people who are interested in weightloss should come and take in the vast knowledge that is flying around the room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like it Bek!! And I love that you come from so far away!!! See you next month!