Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last night......

Well after yesterday telling everyone I hadn't had a pb in over a week I had one last night. Chicken with no sauce and I don't mix. So up it came.... The funny thing is though we were at friends of ours that have a rottweiler named Winston, he hadn't met my 2 girls Suzie a chihuahua x staffy and Kira an american staffy. So we decided thta because it was so hot that we would bring them around so they cpuld enjoy the ac as well which is all good except everytime I went to the toilet to clear pb I had my own little fan club following me and waiting for me. How cute. On the whole they got on well except Winston waning to chew my girls ears, Kira making faces at him wanting to play inside after Winston was banished to his mat and Suzie wanting to be on the couch after being told no many many times, oh and Kira and Suz staring at the bird cage wondering what the hell it was cos they had never seen a bird in a cage before. Oh well Australia Day tomorrow which will mean lots of sitting around at Speers point park if its not too hot and chewing nibbles and BBQ. I promise I will try and be good........maybe....

No comments: