Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress and eye on the prize

Hi everyone, well since my fill I can notice the smallest of difference in my restriction.

My husband asked me last night what my goals were. He has said that when reach my goal clothing size he is going to get me a 50's style pin up girl photo shoot, and he is going to get one of those photos tattooed on him. I love the 50's style rockabilly era and would love to be those girls. At my current size there was no way I could wear those clothes and look good let alone fit into them. He has also promised me to take me shopping at some rockabilly shops for some clothes and my mother has said when I get to size 12 she will buy me a new wardrobe clothes. Hello just another light at the end of the tunnel.

Well I have been going to Curves every morning and then the pool doing laps with my kick board and flippers. I have been trying to watch what I eat and I haven't had a PB for at least a week....yeah me!!

Well I am getting my hair done tonight. I am getting my foils put back in and it dyed blue my usual colour. I haven't felt like getting my hair done for about 9 months but I am attempting to take more pride in myself and keep my mental health in check cos at the moment I feel it slipping southward. I have an appointment with my Gp 13.2.09 after I get back from my week at Armidale for Uni residential school ( read week in hell in a boring town with people who don't listen in lectures then ask the same questions someone else just asked and the heat oh my god!!!) I will attempt to stay positive and I have started making a list of everything to ask my doctor about, I could be there for a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone buying you a new wardrobe is HUGE motivation!!! Hehehehehe