Sunday, April 26, 2009

wow

Well as I told you the other day I have gone from a size 22 pants to a size 16. Well now I have gone from a size 18 swimmers to size 12. So as well as buying 2 pairs of swimmers in size 12, I have also bought some hand paddles that apparently will work my arms when I am swimming and help burn more fat. Food is going ok, but other things in life not that good. Kira my youngest dog started coughing and vomiting Friday afternoon. We took her to the emergency vet on Saturday morning and she was diagnosed with having a strain of Kennel cough that isn't covered by the vaccination that dogs are given. So having a miserable puppy with doggie flu that doesn't like having her cough medicine and is so short of breath she can go far without coughing is not a good way to spend your weekend. Suzie so far we think has escaped it. I have been doing some of my uni assignment in between comforting Kira and keeping Suzie still so she doesn't hype Kira up. Also haven't been sleeping well as I am so worried about Kira, I have also been sleeping on the couch as she finds it easier jumping up on that, not so good for mum to sleep on, oh well things you do for your kids!!

No comments: