Thursday, April 23, 2009

Size 16 pants here I am

Well I have finally got some new pants for work and they are a 16. A little tight but bugger me they do up without the aid of someone else. I have been to Curves and the pool today and can definitely tell the weather is getting cooler as it gets a little chilly getting out of the pool. I will hopefully be getting some more swimmers this weekend and some other stuff so that will be good. Food has been a little bit of an issue this week but I am trying to improve bit by bit. A girl I know that was banded the same day as me rang me the other day in a little bit of a state as she has been struggling with no restriction and slow weight loss. It made me think that I am going ok and I am doing better than others in the same boat. I know I can still improve by a long way but I am somewhat on my way.

No comments: