Friday, April 3, 2009

What a week......

What a week.....well this week has been very up and down and up and down and you get the picture.

Tuesday I started at Edgeworth Curves, love it. It is different to what I know but that is good and the staff are very hands on and push you to push yourself.

Wednesday went to Neurologist for the follow up after a MRI I had a while ago because I am a klutz. He is thinking I have a VERY mild form of cerebral palsy that wasn't diagnosed as a child and its the only thing he can use to explain my symptoms at the moment, so I need to see a physio for some balance exercises and really try hard to increase my core strength and stability. That night I went to my Central Coast Weight loss Surgery Support Group meeting. Despite nearly having an accident and getting washed away on the free way from the rain I made it and I enjoyed it. We spent time talking about our exercise regimes and some of the issues people have with their kids and relationships with the people around them.

Thursday, nothing much out of the ordinary, gym, pool, work, and beauticians. Home, dinner Bed.

Today is my last Friday at Lambton Family Medical Centre and my 2ND last day working there, so it is sad because I love everything about the place EXCEPT the company that owns us.

Primary Health Care YOU SUCK and I wish you would just curl up in a ball and go away. Ahh that feels better.

Hope all is well in everyone else's world and I will attempt to post some more stuff tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a massive Klutz also. Lose my balance etc..... Lol...
Rest up this weekend! You work so hard!