Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ho Hum

Well I been feeling really up and down lately. I was weighed and measured at Curves on Monday morning and I have lost 2.7kg in 3 weeks and lost 9cm off my body. I have been feeling good about my weight loss and size 16 pants and size 12 swimmers but alas I still feel like crap. I have been starting to feel depressed and down in the dumps again. I know I have been taking on too much but I don't have much choice at the moment between work, losing weight/going to pool and curves, uni work and rallying as well as trying to keep my home life together. Its a thin line no matter what way I look. Sometimes I feel like a failure that I don't have kids (despite some trying), I didn't go to uni out of school, I don't have my dream job any more, I don't have much savings, I don't have a close relationship with my brother or many of my relatives at all. I haven't lost as much weight as I would have liked. I think sometimes my expectations of my self are too high and I am setting myself up for failure. I am going to see my GP on Friday so I might see about getting some therapy again..........just so I can have someone else tell me I am crazy and insane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At a certain point in losing weight you get to a crossroads in which you realise there are reasons behind why you ate. The saftey blanket of food is removed from you, and you and your issues are left to deal with each other. Its your choice who wins the battle.
Try not to feel too overwhelmed. Take each thing one at a time.
Thinking of you
xoxo