Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nearly 15kg gone nearly a 1/3 of the way to my goal

Well I have nearly lost 15kg which means I have about 30kg to go. I have been banded just under 7 months. I saw friends of mine last night that I hadn't seen since Australia Day and they couldn't stop commenting how good I look. A friend of mine that was against me having it done in the first place was there and she said she was very proud of me that I hadn't just been relying on the band to get me through that I had been going to Curves and the pool 5 days a week. She is a State and National level swimmer and also has a certificate in personal training. She is also thinking of joining me at the pool in the mornings with Vennice so that will be good to have someone with us that has a clue. Another plus is she makes swimwear and also stocks other swimming stuff as well.

At the moment food is a bit of a bugger, some foods I can eat like a champion and other foods I eat as much as a fussy 2 year old. I am trying to eat health stuff. I try and eat the protein content first before the other stuff so if the rest doesn't go down at least I have some goodness. For the next week is going to be a challenge as I will be busy organising, running and participating in a car rally at Lithgow surrounded by boys that that eat and drink as much as a small American state. I don't drink so I am the permanent designated driver and mother hen. I know I will have a ball and they all know I have a band and they are all somewhat understanding as much as boys can be.

Other issues lately have been UNI work that has somewhat been very lax. I haven't been feeling very motivated and now it is biting me in the arse. I haven't been feeling motivated about other stuff as well such as housework and other relationships, but I guess they are all a work in progress.

No comments: