Friday, March 6, 2009

So over it all

Well I realised today that I hadn't posted in a week so thought I had better. Weekend was a bit of disaster hubby and I had HUGE fight. Monday unremarkable went to gym, pool, work, Tuesday nothing spectacular gym pool work. Wednesday gym pool work and went to weight loss surgery support group meeting after work and met 2 lovely dietitians for some other surgeons. Got home about 10pm and attempted to do some uni work and failed to keep my eyes open, went to bed about 11pm. Couldn't wake up in time for the gym and pool the next morning. Today I went to gym pool and work and now Im buggered. I have so much uni work and house work to catch up on its not funny. I have been PBing a lot at home with dinner, not fun. I will be starting a 6 week solution program at curves from the 16th of this month.

I will attempt to blog more and make it more interesting.

No comments: