Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exercise Buddy

Well I have made the move out of my home base Curves at Wallsend, to Curves Edgeworth. I have made the move for a few reasons. A girl I work with goes to Edgeworth and wanted an exercise buddy so now that I am now working full time at West Wallsend I drive past it everyday so it made sense and they open earlier so I get more time at the pool. I don't think Vennice knows what she is in for exercising with me, but will be good having someone else there.

My weight loss seems to have stalled again which is giving me the shits. I don't think my last fill has done much at all but I'm glad I didn't get too much as that would have been a disaster.

I am struggling big time juggling uni work and housework and life work. I feel I am getting to the end of my tether but I just have to keep trudging....

No comments: