Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas

Well after the drama of Monday night arguments and threatened divorce life is somewhat all good. Did Christmas day lunch with husbands Nana (m-i-L's mother who is really cool and nothing like her daughter), had fun my fur children were there and they had fun. Survived lunch with m-i-l, s-i-l, pretty stress free. Then went to see Grandma (f-i-L's mother) and co at husbands aunts house, went for a quick visit and stayed for 5 hours playing world monopoly, had dinner and girls were taken for and played with by my husbands cousins.

Then on Boxing Day we did Christmas day all over again with my mum and dad on the coast. my brother was also there from the UK. After my brother eating dip that had cashews in it (that unfortunately I had brought) that he is allergic to and him throwing up then me having a blockage and needing to throw up. My brother then was taken to hospital by my mother with a near anaphalatic (?) reaction and had to stay there for 4 hours at Wyong ED. Dad, hubby and I all ate lunch anyway (home made pizza's and Pavlova) and watched the cricket on telly with my fur children taking over the house. Took it very cautious with lunch and only ate 1 slice of pizza. So after all the debacles of the past few days I got through them pretty unscathed.

No comments: