Monday, December 22, 2008

More fill and In Law family crap

Well I went and saw Dr Tim Wright today. He did my fill as Dr Tony Azzi is on holidays. I bled more this time then I ever have. I now have 5.1mls in a 10ml band, I have also lost 6.6kg since my surgery. He wanted to put more in but I said no due to christmas. Still doing gym and pool thing every morning so all going well.

Well we had a party for my husband and my youngest dog. Well we had invited my sister in law and her family but apparently she thought we hadn't, so she then proclaimed that I was the world's worse person, that I was tearing his family apart and that I was mean and horrible to my mother in law and didn't try and hide it....should I?? Well after a very tense phone call with s-i-l and then with husband for not sticking up for me. All good now husband gone to Monday night dinner at m-i-l without me but has said he is going to tell her that I will no longer be going to monday night dinner and I will no longer have anything to do with her or s-i-l......my life will then be complete.

No comments: