Sunday, February 15, 2009

The week ahead

Well I thought I would update everyone now on my week ahead in case I don't get a chance. Went to GP Friday and he is sending me off for oodles of blood test cos i haven't had any for a while. He is doing everything from the normal full blood counts, cholesterol and liver function to hormones and blood group, so I will have to fast for 12 hours from 8pm tonight and then get the other nurse at work to take the blood from me. I'll go back and see him in about 2 weeks for the results. I won't be going to the gym tomorrow morning as you aren't suppose to exercise before a blood test. I won't be going to the gym on Friday either as we will be getting ready to go to Ulladulla for a car rally early in the morning, so it will be a shortened week for me work wise and gym wise.

Seem to be having good moments and bad moments with my band at the moment. I can eat bread in one sitting then cant in the next. Still having issues with chicken and tomato so I just avoid them now. Weight loss seems to have stalled so feeling a bit down about that and also the realisation about how hard things are going to be this year with the band, uni, 4 workplaces, money issues and of course all the normal stuff family, mental health and my friends.

Still haven't spoken to sister in law and mother in law since before Christmas so that has been a good thing on my end don't know don't care about the other end.....Its one less drama that I have had to think about once a week for the past 2 months.

No comments: