Saturday, February 14, 2009

Clean out time

Well it is still raining here, it seems it has been raining no stop for about 3 days. Over the years I collected various items of clothing in various sizes and various um fashion eras. I finally went through it today and had my husband say yes and no to items that he liked and didn't like. I ended up with 2 bags of stuff for the Vinnie's and the others I have washed and pack them away again in their different sizes. With the weight I have been losing sometimes it is hard to decide what I can fit into and what I want to wear. So I have decided that from now on no hanging onto clothes that i may need to wear again cos get that big in size, I will give them away so I have no option of getting this big again. Now if I could just clean out the rest of my house I may have room to move and it may look more presentable.

Lately my weight has been getting me down again I don't seem to be losing much on the scales despite all the gym and pool work and haven't been losing the cm that I thought I would be and it is all happening a bit slow for me. I have some restriction but can still eat somewhat a lot. I am going to ring my Dr on Monday and see if i can get in earlier for some more fill.

No comments: