Monday, February 9, 2009

Latest Curves weigh in and measure

Well I have somewhat jumped back on the bandwagon. I went to Curves this morning and had my monthly weigh in and measure. Its about a week late due to my time in Armidale but I didn't put much on. Here are the stats, since the 5.1.09(last weigh in) -9.2.09 I have lost 13.5 cms off my waist, abdomen, hips, thighs and arms and 2.06kg. I have also put my name down for the 6 week challenge that also involves going to a meeting once a week to discuss eating patterns and other healthy mind healthy body subjects.....

I have an appointment with my Lovely GP on Friday to discuss all the things that have been going on since about June last year (the last time I saw him). I haven't even seen him since I was banded so I know I am going to be in big trouble.

No comments: