Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update

Well I have started on the new Curves fitness and weight management plan. I have had to slightly tailor it to my needs as I can't eat as much food as everyone else or the same food due to the band. I have also bought some celebrity slim shakes to have a 4.30am when i get up as my tummy doesn't really function well at that hour of the day.

I have been really good doing uni work and working out so all is getting better on that front. i have drawn up a timetable that my psychologist wanted me to do and it shocked me how much I was trying to fit into my days. I now realise why I felt so out of control.

I have an engagement party coming up on the 19th September that I really want to have toned up a bit in that time.

I am feeling more positive about things and thanks to everyone for their comments, encouragement, advice and support, it means the world to me. Thanks again!!!

No comments: