Friday, August 28, 2009

I've hit a rut

Well I thought I would post a few thoughts......I have been in a rut lately. I have been on placement for uni for 2 weeks at Kurri hospital. I haven't been to the gym since getting over the swine flu and being on placement. Food choices have been crap and haven't really been going down at all. I have been feeling all round crap. Uni work isn't getting done cos I just plain can't be bothered. House is a bomb site and I feel like heaps of stuff is piling up on me mental and physical stuff. In 3 weeks it will 12 months since I first got my band. Yes I have lost 22kg but I feel I could have done a lot better and yes I know I have achieved a lot but its just how I feel. I am going to make a big effort in September to go back to going to the pool and curves 5 days a week and doing uni stuff EVERY night. I am seeing my psychologist and my GP on Monday, it will be interesting as I have kinda dropped the ball since seeing them both and I know the chat I will be having and the consequences that will have to be done. I am hoping to have a better report once I have my weigh in and measure at Curves on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stop being so hard on yourself missy. I know us former fatties have a tendency to do that- and do it well!
Take a deep breath, let go of everything and start again....tomorrow is another day!
Love u lots!